Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I am still alive!

I know I've been absent for a while, but I've had good reason. I have been sick. Super-duper sick. In fact, I have been missing work like crazy because of it. Don't worry, though. I've gone to the doctor, and the sickness should be subsiding soon. (Anyway, I sure hope so!) As it turns out, I'm pregnant! Baby Stapp is due in November, which means I'm just out of my first trimester. We're not really mentioning it on Facebook, so this blog is your go-to source for pregnancy progression. My next appointment is June 7, and the anatomy ultrasound will be scheduled in July. As of right now, we will not be finding out our baby's gender. I think it will be a fun surprise!

3 comments:

Kerr Family said...

WHAT?!? And now that I've calmed down... congratulations! :)

Jena said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad I follow your blog and read this exciting news! :) Yay for Baby Stapp!

Tina Nemeth said...

OMG...CONGRATS!!! If you need anything just let me know. I be there and done that a few times, so any questions, I can probably answer :) Also, let me know what you need and I will love to supply the baby with his or her first diapers, clothes, bibs, bottles, or whatever else :) So excited for you and tell Jason congrats!!!

 
web tracking software