Sunday, February 28, 2010

February goal update

February is over. Let's revisit the goals I've set.

Goals:

1. Do a pull-up or handstand without help - Minor setback with the workout schedule - I haven't been going to the gym. Fail. I'm still going to bed late. Double fail. Ugh.

2. Clean out the garage - I haven't made any progress on cleaning. In fact, I actually added more things out there this month. What's up with that?

3. Challenge my creativity and imagination - We had some fun times geocaching this month. Shooting guns, fire school and playing in the park were also on the agenda. So, we're doing pretty good about getting out and doing stuff.

4. Maintain a conscious spending plan - Aside from coupons, we've been fortunate to find some deals on our purchases: 50% off a new suit for me and a free oil change from Molle Chevrolet. Every little bit helps!

5. Be aware of our environmental impact - This month we pared down some possessions that weren't getting used to their full potential. The truck went to a good home and some extra kitchenware and cleaning products will be going to Lauren as she moves out of her dorm at the end of the semester.

Overall, it looks like things are going pretty well. I read somewhere that 80% of resolutions get broken by Jan. 31. How are you doing on your goals or New Year's resolutions?

No comments:

 
web tracking software