Sunday, February 14, 2010

Anniversary Gifts












Our anniversary day turned into an anniversary week thanks to some great parents. On the Schad side, we received a red velvet cake to celebrate our anniversary. It was decorated really pretty and swirly. I've never seen a red velvet cake shaped like that! On the Shields side, we got cash money, enough to pay for our wild Valentine's Day spending spree. (More about that later.) So there you go, delicious cake and extra dough.

This year, Jason and I celebrate our second anniversary, the cotton anniversary. So, I crocheted Jason (and me) an afghan we affectionately call the Love Blanket. Jason is in the middle of a painting on (cotton) canvas so he surprised me with some flowers to make up for not having it done. I wasn't worried, though. I know he's swamped with work and school. It'll get done eventually.

No comments:

 
web tracking software