Sunday, February 7, 2010

Winter Fire School 2010 and a bonus cookie

Winter Fire School only means one thing - the boys are back in town! Even though I got to Boone Tavern a little late, I still had plenty of time to hang out and catch up with the guys. I'm so glad Little Joe included Lauren and me on the invite list. It was a fun time!

Because I was so late to the event, I didn't get to chow down on any food. I was famished! So Lauren and I hit up my favorite Hardee's in CoMo, the one on Paris Road. I ordered a burger, curly fries and a drink, specifically of the medium variety. But, upon trying to fit my Dr. Pepper-filled cup with a medium lid, I discovered that I had not received the size I had ordered. I exclaimed to Lauren across the empty restaurant, "Hey! This isn't a medium!" Rude, I know. I have no excuse. However, a new guy appeared behind the counter to apologize and asked if a cookie would make up for the mistake. Heck, yeah it will! And that's why I love the Hardee's on Paris Road.

No comments:

 
web tracking software