Monday, April 13, 2009

We love Pampered Chef

Grandma Schad gave Jason and me a lovely, safe-edge can opener that she bought at a Pampered Chef party. I was very excited to have it, but I knew Jason needed one at the duplex in Oak Grove, so I gave it to him. He called me later to say that he couldn't figure out how to work it, so he had given up and found other things to eat. When I went to visit, he showed me how hard it was to work by trying for another 30 or 45 minutes to get a can of tuna opened.



*This movie is for entertainment purposes only and does not represent the feelings of the family toward Pampered Chef or Grandma's thoughtful gift. Also, sorry for the odd angles; apparently shooting video is not as similar to still photos as I had thought.

1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

Ponderings:1. How did the tuna lose it's wrapper halfway through the process?

2. Why was using the can opener as a hammer ever a consideration?

3. Why is the can opener French?

4. Why is the tuna so abusive?

 
web tracking software