Sunday, April 5, 2009

Date night

Jason and I recently checked out the new steakhouse off Broadway - Kobe Japanese Steakhouse.

I'd never been to a Japanese steakhouse before, but it was quite entertaining. Our chef was very funny. He saw us kiss and asked Jason if it was our first date. Jason said yes because it was very loud and he didn't hear the question correctly. So I laughed, said no and flashed the bling. The chef continued to give Jason a hard time as he made a heart out of the rice. He also made a fire volcano out of onions and threw shrimp pieces to people who wanted to try to catch them. (not me!) For dinner, Jason and I got chicken and steak. The portion sizes were huge, and we had plenty to take home, but the prices were a little high. Definitely a special occasion restaurant.

No comments:

 
web tracking software