Sunday, July 11, 2010

World Cup final

I slept in today with the intention of heading to the World Cup watch party in the Power and Light District in time for the final game, but I woke up later than I planned and it was pouring down rain, so I stayed home and watched it online. Oh, Univision! How I wish I could understand you!

I enjoyed watching the game and was pleased that Spain pulled off the victory, even though I had really wanted Germany to win, and I felt that more players displayed more quality playing in earlier matches than in the final. It was a little underwhelming.

What I'm most excited about now is the U.S. bid for the World Cup in 2018 or 2022. Kansas City is a host city listed on the bid. How awesome would that be?! Make this dream a reality by getting involved.

No comments:

 
web tracking software