Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spending time with Oliver

Once we made it to Georgia, we spent some time with our nephew and godson, Oliver. He just turned 1 on March 15, but you can already see the family resemblance.

I found out he likes to pretend to drive cars, so I let him "drive" our white one. I think he really enjoyed his trip.




We also took Oliver to the zoo in Albany while his parents went to some last-minute doctor appointments. The zoo was a little run-down, but they had the normal zoo menagerie: zebras, ostriches, alligators, rhinos. We didn't have anything to put Oliver in, like a stroller or baby pack, so Jason and I took turns carrying him. I can't wait until he can walk by himself, and I'm not even his parent!

Oliver also got to hunt for a couple of geocaches with his aunt and uncle. We found one at the zoo and one at a Confederate memorial across the street.

No comments:

 
web tracking software